Thursday, April 29, 2010

Learning what your worth...

For all you design related entrepreneur's out there you should check out this article http://www.dailyworth.com/blog/414-learning-what-im-worth it's very inspiring and address's the issue of how much to sell your work for.... I think that far too many artists/crafts people/designers are greatly selling themselves short! not only is this damaging for themselves but for the whole 'crafting' community. People can not expect quality one of a kind unique products to compete with the price of mass produced, poor quality products imported from china!


OK I will jump off my soap box now!
So on the Frenchy and Sophie front, I have had a productive day consisting of- pre washing fabrics and then ironing them, a little more pattern cutting and here's the exciting part... I have cut 2 items out of cloth and have began surging them :) so we should have some finished product soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment