Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sewing machines and Mary Kay

So firstly here is my adorable new sewing machine, it is sooo cute to look at and sews the most beautiful straight stitch. I bought it from my super nice neighbours who enjoy collecting sewing machines and fixing them up.

OK so I have some big news.... I have joined Mary Kay and have become an independent beauty consultant. I had my debut party last night and it was a lot of fun! I borrowed some vintage cake stands from my wonderful friend Karen to display my product and I had a lot of fun putting it all together.

I joined Mary Kay because I thought it would be an awesome way to make more friends, have fun and make some money of course ;-) so watch this space and I will let you know what happens....

Well I just got back from a country cottage craft and vintage sale and snapped up some precious little treasures so I will take some pictures and share with you tomorrow.
Have a great weekend
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment